How it works
1. Click on the button above to access ScholarshipQuest.
- If you’re already logged in, you will go straight to ScholarshipQuest.
- If you haven’t logged in, you will go to the MyEducationQuest log in page.
2. Complete your ScholarshipQuest profile.
- You will receive a list of scholarships that match your profile.
- Scholarships might include awards through your school, community or the college you plan to attend.
3. ScholarshipQuest will save your profile if you log in to MyEducationQuest at least every nine months.
What you should know about scholarships
Start applying for scholarships your junior year and continue throughout your senior year and while you’re in college. Other sources for scholarships include your guidance office, the college you plan to attend, and national search sites.
Click here for scholarship application tips.
Here are some national sites to consider: