You are invited to attend the 2022 EducationQuest Symposium Thursday, April 7 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Nebraska Innovation Campus Conference Center in Lincoln.
This event will provide strategies, best practices, and resources to help you prepare students for education beyond high school. Those encouraged to attend are high school, middle school, agency, and college professionals.
Click here to register.
Clint! Runge, CEO & Founder of Archrival, will speak on The State of Youth Culture – a look at driving forces behind Gen Z decisions.
Breakout session topics will include:
- Building a college-going culture
- Engaging minority students in higher education
- Completing a winning scholarship application
- Involving families in college planning
- Career exploration in middle school
- Making college possible for DACA students
- Developing an internship program
The event will also feature an Idea Exchange on a variety of college access topics.
To help offset costs we are charging a $25 registration fee. If this will hinder you from attending, request a fee waiver.
Applying for a College Access Grant?
If your high school plans to apply for a College Access Grant a school representative must attend the Symposium.
Contact Eric Drumheller, Vice President of Grants & Scholarships,
800.303.3745, ext. 6622