EducationQuest’s Reaching Your Potential Scholarship Program is open to current or future college students who meet these qualifications:
- Nebraska resident
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Referred by a Nebraska community agency or a Nebraska nonprofit college (Nebraska high schools currently funded by an EducationQuest College Access Grant may refer students for the spring round only.)
- Seeking first certificate, diploma, associate or bachelor’s degree
- Pursuing a Title IV eligible course of study at a public or private nonprofit college or university in Nebraska by the 2019 fall semester
- Completed the 2019-2020 FAFSA and are eligible for a Pell Grant
- Not in default on a student loan or owe repayment on a student grant
- Current college students must have coursework remaining after February 1, 2020 or, if enrolled at a two-year college, intend to transfer to a four-year public or private nonprofit college or university in Nebraska.
- High school students must be in the final semester of their senior year.