Promoting your Apply2College event to students, parents and the community is a way to garner positive publicity for your school. Here are some suggestions:
- A few weeks before the event, include an article in your school newsletter and on your website.
- Include information about the event in any other communication to parents of seniors.
- Promote the event on your school marquee.
- Send a news release to area media approximately 10 days before the event.
- Hang your Apply2College banner in a prominent location in your school.
- Encourage school staff to wear college apparel on the day(s) of the event.
- Share photos and videos from your event using #Apply2CollegeNE on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram . Be sure to tag @EducationQuest.