The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is critical to ensuring college access for your students. But what if you learned that many of your seniors did not successfully complete the FAFSA process?
By participating in the FAFSA Completion Initiative (FCI), your school can access FAFSA submission and completion status updates on individual students and provide help to those who need it.
How to sign up:
- Call or email Ritchie Morrow, financial aid officer for the Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education (CCPE), at 402.471.0032.
- Ritchie will send you an agreement form to sign and return.
- After you return the signed agreement, CCPE will create an account for your school.
- Public schools – The Nebraska Department of Education will provide the list of seniors to be tracked. This list will be updated periodically throughout the year.
- Private schools/Nonprofit entities – Submit to Ritchie a list of your seniors.
- CCPE will match your list with a list from the U.S. Department of Education showing which of your students have submitted a FAFSA.
- To access this information, you’ll log in to the FAFSA Completion website. CCPE will update the website weekly beginning mid October.
Click here to view the FAFSA completion reports. This is a public site that does not include individual student information.