During this free virtual event, you’ll learn:
- How much college will cost
- Types of financial aid
- How to complete the FAFSA
- How colleges award financial aid.
Juniors and seniors who attend can register to win one of six $500 scholarships. Parents/guardians may attend for their student.
Contact your school counselor for a link to join the presentation.
Can’t make this event?
Statewide Financial Aid Programs will be held:
- September 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- September 22 at 12:00 p.m.
- September 23 at 6:00 p.m.
- September 24 at 12:00 p.m.