During this free virtual event, you’ll learn:
• How much college will cost
• Types of financial aid
• How to complete the FAFSA
• How colleges award financial aid.
Juniors and seniors who attend can register to win one of six $500 scholarships. Parents/guardians may attend for their student.
Contact your school counselor for a link to join the presentation.
Can’t make this event?
Statewide Financial Aid Programs will be held:
• September 21 at 6:30 p.m.
• September 22 at 12:00 p.m.
• September 23 at 6:00 p.m.
• September 24 at 12:00 p.m.