Pursuing a degree as an adult brings unique challenges that traditional college students don’t face, but it can also bring rewards…a satisfying career, a better lifestyle for you and your family, and a sense of accomplishment.
EducationQuest is here to help you get started and we provide free resources, and services to guide you along the way.
We’ll walk you through steps you can follow to:
- Learn about career options that fit your interests and skills
- Apply to a college that fits your career goals
- Find ways to pay for college
Step 1: Think about your interests and skills.
Before you decide on a degree program, think about career options that match your interests and skills.
- Take an online career assessment on sites such as CareerOneStop.org and MyNextMove.org.
- Ask about career resources at colleges you’re interested in attending.
- Use the free Career Cruising assessment at an EducationQuest location.