5 things you can do this summer to prep for college
- Get a part-time job to save money for college and build up your resume.
- Volunteer.This could pave the way for future scholarship opportunities.
- Enroll in a summer camp at an area college to build skills and to get an idea of what college might be like.
- Stop at colleges along the way if you’re traveling with your family,
- Read! Check out this list of Best Young Adult Books of 2016.
Track your involvement using our Activities Resume and keep it updated throughout high school.
Have a great summer!