Why think about college now? Here are 5 reasons!
1. More than 70% of jobs in Nebraska require education beyond high school. If you want to live your desired lifestyle in the future, you’ll need some type of college education.
2. There are classes you need to take in high school to qualify for college admission.
3. If you take dual-credit or AP courses during high school, you can earn college credit.
4. There are things you can do now that will help you earn scholarships later like doing well academically, getting involved in school activities, and volunteering in your community.
5. Now would be a great time to set up a college savings plan.