How will you know which college will be the best fit for you?
Thinking about your career interests is one way to find a college that’s the best fit. Here’s how to get started…
- Make a list of your skills and interests. Think about classes and activities you enjoy and those where you excel.
- Learn about jobs that match your skills and interests.
- Use Reality Check to match your future desired lifestyle with career choices.
- Research colleges that offer a degree or training program in career areas you may want to pursue. Click here to find out how.
- Pursue job-shadowing opportunities in fields that interest you.
- Create a career plan to map out steps you should take to reach your goal.
Watch this video to hear how current college students found the right fit.