Wondering how to get started on the college application process? No worries! Many Nebraska high schools are holding events this fall to help you apply to college.
Even if your school isn’t conducting an Apply2College event, EducationQuest has free resources to help you complete applications. Here’s how to get started:
1. Narrow your college choices to 3 or 4. Visit with college representatives at College Fairs, Educational Planning Programs, during campus visits, and when they visit your high school.
2. Contact your top college choices and ask about deadlines to apply for admission and college-based scholarships. Most will hit in December or January.
3. Use this college application checklist to prepare.
4. Use these free EducationQuest resources to help you with the college selection process:
- Selecting a College section of our website
- About Nebraska Colleges
- College Profiles
- Campus Visit Tips
- Questions to Ask on a Campus Visit
Share your Apply2College photos!
During your school’s college application event, tweet some photos using #Apply2CollegeNE.
If you need additional help with college planning, contact the EducationQuest location nearest you. All of our services are free!