Wondering how to get started on the college application process? No worries! Some Nebraska high schools are holding events this fall to help you apply to college.
Even if your school isn’t conducting an Apply2College event, EducationQuest has free resources to help you complete applications. Here’s how to get started:
1. Narrow your college choices to 3 or 4 by visiting college booths at the EducationQuest Virtual College Fair and during campus visits (in person or virtual).
2. Use these free EducationQuest resources for help with the college selection process:
- Links to Nebraska colleges, virtual tours, and application tutorials.
- Selecting a College section of our website
- About Nebraska Colleges
- College Profiles
- Campus Visit Tips
- Questions to Ask on a Campus Visit
3. Contact your top college choices and ask about deadlines to apply for admission and college-based scholarships. Most will hit in December or January.
4. Use this college application checklist to prepare.
Share your Apply2College photos!
During your school’s college application event, share photos on social media using #Apply2CollegeNE.
If you need additional help with college planning, contact the EducationQuest location nearest you. All of our services are free!