Hey high school students, need help paying for college? Complete our EducationQuest Scavenger Hunt and you might win $500 toward your college education!
Here’s how it works:
- Complete a profile in ScholarshipQuest.
- If you are a Nebraska resident in grades 9-12, you will see the EducationQuest Scavenger Hunt Scholarship in your results.
- “Scavenge” around the EducationQuest website to find answers to the questions in the survey. Complete and submit the survey.
- EducationQuest will draw two winners from those who answered all the questions correctly.
Two $500 scholarships via the NEST 529 College Savings Plan. If you are selected as a winner, you will need to open a NEST account to receive the funds.
- Round 1 – complete the survey by January 15, 2019
- Round 2 — complete the survey by March 31, 2019
Eligible students may apply for both rounds but must complete the survey once during each scholarship period.