Mark your calendar to attend a College Fair this fall!
College reps from across the state, region, and nation will be available to answer your questions and provide materials about their schools.
Lincoln Area College Fair
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Southeast Community College – Lincoln
Omaha Area College Fair
Sunday, October 1, 2017
University of Nebraska at Omaha – Sapp Fieldhouse
Admission is FREE!
If you cannot attend a College Fair, check out an Educational Planning Program (smaller College Fair) near you.
College Fair Tips
1. Visit NebraskaCollegeFairs.org to register for a barcode. Print the barcode, or save it to your smartphone, and take it to the fair so college reps can scan your demographic information.
2. Arrive early enough to visit all colleges that interest you.
3. Stop by the EducationQuest booth to get free college planning materials and for a bag to collect college view books.
4. Come prepared with questions for the college reps:
- What are admission requirements and deadlines?
- Does the school offer academic programs that meet my interests?
- What is the cost of tuition and fees — and room and board?
- How do I apply for college-based scholarships?
- How many students attend the school?
- What are the housing options?
5. Attend a financial aid program offered during the College Fair.