Seniors…have you completed these fall tasks?
Here are 3 critical tasks to complete this fall to stay on track for college. Congratulations if you’ve already checked them off your list!
1. Create an FSA ID for you and one for a parent at fsaid.ed.gov.
You’ll need them to access and sign the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Here are instructions.
2. Complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov.
- This FAFSA Demo explains the 6 parts of the form.
- Check out other FAFSA Tools to help you through the process.
- For free help, call EducationQuest to make an appointment: Omaha – 888.357.6300, Lincoln – 800.303.3745, Kearney – 800.666.3721, Scottsbluff – 800.303.3745, ext. 6654
3. Apply to your top college choices.
If your school held an Apply2College event, you probably completed your applications. If not, no worries…Here are steps you should take to apply and a checklist listing everything you need.